skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jessy's Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
SNOW DAY anyone???
Did anyone get a snow day yesterday? I think that my school was literally the only school open. By recess, we had 7 inches of snow!!! The kids loved it though. We spent a lot of time making snowmen. It's so easy to impress 6 year olds :)
1 comment:
Pete Twork EDU 653
February 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM
I had school
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(34)
▼
February
(17)
school cams
customized textbooks
SNOW DAY anyone???
IPods for 3 year olds
Johnny's Budget
community college at the end of 10th grade
Get rid of 12th grade?
Autism
AP tests
WiFi bus
Olympics
secritary fired for speaking Spanish to "hysterica...
SNow!!! :)
Math Olympics
Qualities of a Good Teacher
Abstinence Only Education - Does it work?
Brain Rules
►
January
(17)
About Me
JLHester
View my complete profile
I had school
ReplyDelete