Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beginning of the school year

Can't believe that it's already the beginning of the semester. I feel like I'm a little crazy for graduating in December and already starting a masters program. I'm also feeling very technologically illiterate! - since I have never used most of what we'll be learning about in class.
For some reason google does not work on my laptop so I have to borrow someone elses' to get onto my blog and reader. That's annoying. Does anyone know how to fix that/what the issue might be?
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the class! You aren't the only one who is not familiar with many of the things that we have to learn about in this class! But the technology world is the direction we need to go, so many of us are taking the plunge!

    You are new to the world of teaching; I am an oldie! I am in my 42nd year of teaching, and I have decided to go back to school to get my master's. I have taken many classes since I graduated, but none were in a program. This is the first master's program that has grabbed my complete interest. The Internet world will open so many doors for our students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using IE or Firefox? Try using a different browser.

    ReplyDelete