I found this article to be mildly amusing because I in my head I pictured Pope Benidict sitting in his pajamas (like me) with his Mitre (tall hat) on his head blogging online - even though the article didn't say HE would be blogging, just that he was encouraging Church leaders to... I'm going to have to ask my Catechism kids their thoughts on this tonight. Maybe I can mesh it in with our John the Baptist lesson :)
Seriously, I wonder what priests would be able to blog about? There are some privacy issues with what they talk to others about. Then again, I wouldn't say that my days are incredibly interesting and I still manage to find stuff to blog about.
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/pope_to_church_leaders_blog_already.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+readwriteweb+%28ReadWriteWeb%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What would a priest blog about? Current events, personal stories, religion, family...pretty much what most of us blog about.
ReplyDeleteFr. Jerry was absent this weekend, maybe he went on vacation. That would be interesting to blog / read about. - Not sure how much he could blog about his family though...we are Catholic. I think I'm just curious about it because I know so little about what priests do during the days (other then on Sunday mornings of course!).
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally wowed and amazed by kids yesterday by telling them that John the Baptist and Jesus were cousins! AND John the Baptist wore clothes made out of camels' hair! It was mind boggling! :)